Riverside Runners Club Championship
The Club Championship is a series of races that are selected for members to race throughout the year to determine the male and female Club Champions.
- Separate short and long Championships for 2017
- Overall and Age-graded Championships in each category
- Male and Female in each category = 8 Champions in total
Medal for every participant completing each set.
Male and female overall winners based on the lowest aggregate times for the races below.
Male and female winners based on the highest aggregate WAVA age grading* for the races below.
Short Championship races (5K, 5M & 10K):
- 2 from: Huntingdon parkrun (20/5/17), Bedford parkrun (10/6/17), Milton parkrun (01/7/17), Huntingdon parkrun (02/09/17), Peterborough parkrun (23/9/17), Kettering parkrun (14/10/17) & Bedford parkrun (11/11/17) new dates added in bold
- 1 from: Jubilee Park Frostbite (12/3/17), Colworth 5 (23/06/17), Swineshead 5 (10/09/17), Bushy Frostbite (05/11/17) & Wolverton 5 (25/11/17)
- 1 from: Cambourne 10K (02/04/17), Eye 10K (14/05/17), Fen Gallop 10K (09/07/17), St. Ives 10K (16/07/17) & Waterside 10K (17/12/17)
4 Races in total to score
Long Championship races (10M, ½ & 30K-Full):
- 1 from: Sandy 10 (26/03/17), Swineshead 10 (10/09/17), Fenland 10 (29/10/17) & Bass Belle 10 (26/11/17)
- 1 from: Cambridge Half (05/03/17), Swavesey Half (19/03/17), Flaming June Half (04/06/17), Kimbolton Half (20/08/17), Great Eastern Half (08/10/17) & Bedford Harriers Half (3?/12/17)
- 1 from: Oakley 20 (02/04/17), Stamford 30K (12/02/17) or any full marathon
3 Races in total to score
**** Please add your race results to the website to ensure we don't miss any! ****
*Where race results provide age grading percentages these will be used, otherwise the Howard Grubb WMA Road age-grading calculator 2015 will be used.
Note: Whilst second claim members are eligible for the club championship they can only score in a club championship race if they have entered it as a Riverside Runner.
2017 RESULTS SO Far
Links will download excel files:
Short distance championship
Long distance championship (marathon added at end of year) Stamford & Oakley
Overview of results
Spreadsheet summary (downloads excel file)